| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eastmain, Qc in March is very cold at -12.6 °C (9.32 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.4mm (1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:46 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 11:48.
Weather Trend Graph for March in Eastmain, Qc, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Eastmain, Qc:
- Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) NNW
- Moosonee, Ontario, Canada - 178.1 kms (110.7 miles) SW
- Kapuskasing (Cda), On, Canada - 416.7 kms (259 miles) SW
- Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) SW
- Timmins, On, Canada - 454.8 kms (282.6 miles) SSW
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 456.5 kms (283.7 miles) SSW
- Earlton, On, Canada - 537.5 kms (334 miles) S